Uniqueness and delight created by citizens
2011 Public Design Competition
The Seoul Metropolitan Government endeavors to implement a communication- and empathy-based administration with a view to growing Seoul, a UNESCO City of Design, into one of the world’s top 5 cities. As an effort to make Seoul an attractive place to visit, work, live and invest, the 2011 Public Design Competition has been organized. Your sparkling idea will contribute to establishing an enjoyable urban environment.
1. Eligibility : Anyone who loves Seoul, regardless of nationality or residence
2. Category : public facilities design (①bench or chair, ②other public facilities)
3. Theme: design that offers pleasure and convenience for users
- Registration: Tue, July 26 ~ Thu, July 28, 2011 between 10:00 and 17:00
- Announcement: Fri, September 30, 2011 (tentative plan)
Grand Prize 5.0 million won Approx. 4,500 USD Trophy, certificate
Gold Prize 2.5 million won Approx. 2,200 USD Certificate
Sliver Prize 1.0 million won Approx. 900 USD Certificate
Bronze Prize 0.5 million won Approx. 450 USD Certificate
Runner-up 0.3 million won Approx. 270 USD Certificate
Honorable Mention 0.1 million won Approx. 90 USD Certificate
- The Seoul Metropolitan Government reserves the right to make any adjustments to the awards stated above.
- Overseas winners will receive the prize money in US dollars based on the exchange rate on the date of remittance.
- Application form
- Presentation board (A1 size)
- CD-ROM (data files)
For further information, Please visit http://design.seoul.go.kr/citizen/noti_eng.php and download the necessary documents.
Email : email@example.com